- omnidirectional pattern
- slight high-frequency rise to compensate for losses at moderate recording distances
- for a very wide range of recording applications
- often preferred for spaced stereophony and Decca Tree arrangements
This microphone can also be ordered as a modular Colette microphone, where the CMC 1 L amplifier is combined with an MK microphone capsule. (CMC 1 L + MK 2S)
This variant allows the capsule to be exchanged and has advantages in terms of electrical properties in combination with digital wireless transmitters.
- No. 121011 CCM 2 L (standard Lemo version)
- No. 121012 CCM 2 K (fixed cable version with XLR)