- vertical (side-addressed) cardioid capsule
- for a very wide range of recording applications
- slight high-frequency emphasis
- often preferred for singing or speaking voices, most instruments, spot microphones and stereo techniques such as XY, ORTF and MS.
This microphone can also be ordered as a modular Colette microphone, where the CMC 1 L amplifier is combined with an MK microphone capsule. (CMC 1 L + MK 4V)
This variant allows the capsule to be exchanged and has advantages in terms of electrical properties in combination with digital wireless transmitters.
- No. 121103 CCM 4V L (standard Lemo version)
- No. 121104 CCM 4V K (fixed cable version with XLR)