Internship 3: Sound engineering and acoustical measurements
We are looking for interns for our development department as of July 2020. You can also work on a bachelor or master thesis during this time.
You will be working with a motivated, young team on the development of microphones and microphone techniques. You are responsible for our recording and mixing studio and will work autonomously on projects about audio and microphones. You will apply subjective and objective measurement methods.
Your job will consist of:
- Managing the sound studio having sole responsibility
- Managing measurement technology
- Working on sound engineering projects for development and marketing
- Working in the team at development projects
- Performing listening tests
- A student (f/m/d) in sound engineering or comparable fields
- Interested or even passionate about recording, microphones or professional audio/acoustics
- Motivated to work in our team
Duration: 6-12 months (due to German law it must be a mandatory internship)
Please apply under email@example.com mentioning this application until January 2020!